NeighborWorks® Columbus is your one-stop shop for homeownership. We offer Homeownership counseling and education, down payment assistance, credit counseling and rebuilding and low-interest affordable loans, all designed to make homeownership a reality for you and your family!
The NeighborWorks® HomeOwnership Center provides all of the services and training that customers need to:
- Shop for a home
- Buy a home
- Insure a home
- Maintain a home
The pathway to owning your own home just got a whole lot easier!
Follow These Simple Steps to Get Started
- Click here or click on "Start Your Path Now" on our home page.
- Afterward, click on "Sign Up Now."
- Enter your contact information and click "Continue."
- Be sure to select services that apply and click "Create Account."
- Once you have completed the initial steps, you will receive an email from NeighborWorks® Columbus to authenticate your account.
- Within the email click on the “Confirm Your Account” hyperlink.
- Create an 8-character password for your profile.
- To log in to your account, click here.
- Once you are logged in, complete your customer profile. Additionally, to do a complete assessment of your financials, it is necessary to upload or schedule an appointment to submit the following documents:
Two (2) most recent pay stubs
Two (2) most recent bank statements***Don’t have a scanner? It’s easy! Use your smartphone to log in to your account and take pictures of your documents from your phone’s camera to upload them or contact our office at 706-324-4663 to schedule an Intake Document appointment with our Intake Specialist, Shadonna Woodcock.
- Once NeighborWorks® Columbus has reviewed the documents you uploaded, you will receive an email from us letting you know that it is time to schedule your one-on-one appointment with our housing counselor. When you receive that email, go to the Training Center and proceed to the “My Appointments” section and select a time convenient for you.
***Please note, this appointment will not appear unless you submitted the appropriate documentation. Once NeighborWorks® Columbus reviews this documentation, you will be able to schedule this appointment. NeighborWorks® Columbus will review your submissions within 48 business hours.
- After scheduling your appointment, you will receive an email from NeighborWorks® Columbus confirming the date, time and location of your appointment.The email may include details of the documents you should upload at least 72 hours before your appointment. You can upload these documents via the My Documents tab at the top of your online account (remember, you can log into your account via your smartphone or tablet and use your device’s camera to take pictures of your required documents if you don’t have access to a scanner).