- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians) View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information here
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the Atlanta area. Income limits are higher for military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, Pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians. View Income Limits here View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information here
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnet or Clayton County.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
NOTE: No closings may take place before June 5, 2018.
All NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds were reserved at the May 4-5 event and are currently NOT available. Check back after July 6, 2018 to see if funds are available.
For next steps, choose one of the following:
- I received a reservation letter at the May 4-5 launch event. Get Started with NeighborhoodLIFT
- I did not receive a reservation letter or did not attend the May 4-5 launch event. Next Steps
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.