- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians) View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information here
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the Atlanta area. Income limits are higher for military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, Pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians. View Income Limits here View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information here
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnet or Clayton County.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
All NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds have been reserved. Check back after September 10, 2018 to see if funds are available.
View next steps here - Get Started with NeighborhoodLIFT
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.